To facilitate research, Ahamed Seguya Memorial Technical Institute has a library found at the institute campus where our students find resources including books, newspapers, magazines and computers used for research. The Library also boasts of a special collection of information resources, consisting of the institution archives, manuscripts and photographic materials. This library provides resources that foster; intellectual curiosity, promote critical inquiry and encourage informed awareness.
In order to enhance research in the institution, the institute Library continues to support and develop programs and initiatives that enhance access and utilization of information resources for quality and competitive education.
Rules and Regulations
- Maximum silence is to be observed while in the Library.
- Mobile phones should be switched off when in the Library. Failure to adhere to this, a penalty of Ushs. 5000/= per incident is charged
- Bags, briefcases, metallic containers, umbrellas, overcoats, are not allowed in the library Smoking and consumption of food and drinks in the library are forbidden.
- All readers leaving the Library in possession of books, papers, folders/Box files, etc, must present them to Library staff for checking at the point of exit.
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 16:00 hours
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 – 15:00 hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 22:00hours
- Saturday: 8:30 – 21:00 hours
- Sunday: 9:00 – 21:00 hours
Name: KAPAAKA GETRUDE